Saturday, August 15, 2009

welcome to my mighty word of creativity




This is to stimulate anybody who visits this site that the best way to learn a language is to speak it. I've been wondering all day and night , 'how do people creat a website'? some say it is web designers while some keep on discouraging me that it is so difficult a task.




But my dear, I have not thought of difficulty in anything since I met BLOGGER. huh!!! what a wonderful world to live in.



Everything you need, blogger has it and even more than your needs. Hence, I say, since nothing good comes easy they say, this is one of the good things that comes easy.



So you can tell your friends that tody has perfected your life and that it's good to see good things that come to reality not a story you can still comfirm it by calling me on my lines: 07030200801 or 08138128119.

U TOO CAN DO IT OR DO U NOT TRUST YOURSELF?




I personally wish you the best of luck in all your endeavour as you keep visting this site in your life time.







We're the people who make things happen so do not hesitate to call us the 'INSTIGATORS'



I am MBOMA(Henry Chilaka .N.) encouraging you.

My hounour goes to my dear parents Mr. & Mrs Marcus Chilaka and also my brothers
Hounorable Speaker Stanly Chilaka O.
Senator Humphrey Chilaka
My sister Lady Linda Chilaka
My friends, Akpan Dino, Abiakalam Onyemauche, Eboh Chisom, my Teacher Obinna Oku, Chilam Danniel and host of other friends and well wishers. I say thanks all.

HENRY.


nwanne were ya wayo na odighi izi na uwa inu?










No comments:

Post a Comment